Washington, D.C., December 11, 2019 – The membership of the Insights Association has approved the following individuals to serve two-year terms on IA’s Board of Directors, beginning on January 1, 2020.
- Khary Campbell, Head of Insights, Yogurt, General Mills
- Dave Carruthers, CEO, Voxpopme
- Jackie Chan, VP, Head of Decision Insights Group, Prudential Financial
- Jon DeLord, President, piLYTIX Sports
- Tyler McMullen, President, MarketVision Research
- Camille Nicita, President & CEO, Gongos
All candidates have shown personal leadership, commitment, and involvement in IA and the insights/data analytics community. Each was vetted and selected by IA’s Nominating Committee and ran unopposed.
The terms of outgoing Board Directors Jude Olinger, CEO, The Olinger Group; Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar; Ted Donnelly, Vice President, Client Solutions, Baltimore Research, a Schlesinger Company; Ivy Boehm, VP Market Intelligence - Small Business, Commerce Solutions, JPMorgan Chase & Co.; Rob Stone, CEO, Grail Insights and Jeff Miller, former CEO, Burke, Inc. will end on December 31, 2019. The Insights Association Board and staff thank them for generously volunteering their time and providing astute guidance and assistance with many important initiatives.
The above-listed nominees will join the following Directors on the 2020 IA Board:
- Lisa Courtade, Executive Director, Department Head, Global Customer Insights, Merck – Chair
- Tim Hoskins, President, Quester – Chair-Elect
- David Rothstein, CEO, RTi Research – Past Chair
- Brett Townsend, Director of North America Insights, Electrolux – Secretary
- Scott Baker, Senior Vice President, Schlesinger Group
- Alice Butler, Senior Vice President, M/A/R/C Research
- Lynnette Cooke, Global CEO, Kantar Health
- Pierre Le Manh, CEO, Ipsos North America
- Neil Marcus, Customer Success Manager, Alpha
The Directors of the Insights Association Board are charged with fairly representing the interests of the membership, to encourage participation in the programs established by the Board, undertake strategic and long-term planning for the Association on an ongoing basis and, in general, to serve as a liaison in maintaining healthy communication between its membership representation and the Association.