The NorthWest MRA invites you to be part of the thought leading conversation surrounding the latest U.S. market trends this May in Berkeley, CA, at the Research Thought Leadership Forum.
We are actively seeking speakers and topics for this full day of research knowledge. Here are some example topics to get you thinking:
- The latest data science: Beyond Small Data and Big Data
- New US digital behavior trends: What are we clicking on?
- Consumer Technology Adoption/Perceptions: Mobile Apps, Wearables, Internet of Things and Mobile Payments
- Data visualization case studies
- A post-recession demo deep dive: millennials, gen-x, boomers, Hispanics and women
- The 2016 Vote: Redefining Liberal vs Conservatives and the demographics behind them
Interested in presenting or know someone who you would like to hear? Drop the San Francisco NorthWest MRA team an email.