Come join us for an evening of drinks, laughs and networking at one of Portland’s most .. Portland places – McMenamins Kennedy School!
We will be gathering from 6-9PM in the Parsons Room, PLUS there are also a couple of other fun events happening on the property to complement ours:
– Come early to partake in beer tasting starting at 5PM in the Boiler Room
– Stay late to enjoy a free concert in the Gym with the Ballroom Thieves
You don’t want to miss this one!Global EventThu. August 20, 20156:00 PM to 9:00 PMPDTMcMenamins Kennedy School
- Nick Lowry - 84.51°
- Doug Hall - Eureka Ranch
- Bart Borkosky - Big Ass Fans
- Lainie Fertick - Critical Mass Media
- Renee Murphy - The Garage Group
- Shawn Nason - Xavier Innovation Center
- Susan Lloyd - Navistar, Inc.
- One additional speaker and PRC credits pending
Hyatt Regency Hotel
151 W 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513.579.1234Chapter EventThu. September 10, 2015 8:45 AM EDT to Fri. September 11, 2015 8:00 PM EDTHyatt Regency Hotel
- Chapter EventThu. September 10, 2015 1:15 PM MDT
- Chapter EventThu. September 10, 2015 1:45 PM MDT
- WebinarTue. September 15, 2015 3:30 PM MDTOnline
SORRY THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSEDWebinarTue. September 22, 201512:00 PM to 1:30 PMEDTOnline
- Steve Landis, Global Head of Innovation & Product Development, TNS
The new normal for innovation requires marketers to manage the balance between speed and rigor and work across functions more than ever before. Companies are looking for new ways to drive timely and successful innovation results. We all know the pace of change is increasing and how you activate and keep up with all of these changes are critical to your future success.
Issues you will learn or may face – is innovation . . .Chapter Event
Related ChapterWed. September 30, 2015 11:30 AM CDTRidgedale Library
- Kenneth Strickland, Senior Manager, Research & Evaluation, Tampa International Airport
The Marketing Research Association's Florida Chapter invites Marketing Research Professionals to attend an educational and social networking event in the Tampa area. This event is Pending PRC credit Approval.
Guest Speaker: Kenneth Strickland, Senior Manager, Research & Evaluation at Tampa International AirportChapter Event
Related ChapterThu. October 1, 2015 5:30 PM EDTSt. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater
Come and join us for an Atlanta Meet & Greet!
Cost is $25 for members/$30 for non-members. Tickets include free appetizers and two drinks.
Questions? Please contact Dydra at 404-218-7584.Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. October 1, 2015 5:30 PM EDTThe Strip